Thursday, July 13, 2006

Introduction

This blog will serve as a continuation of my previous film blog which I thought was quite bland and uninteresting. Blame xanga for being so exclusive with their blog system, giving only its members the privilege of putting comments. That creates a very limited sense of interaction between the blog maker and the general public.

The reviews that I will be writing in this blog will be more focused compared to the capsule reviews which I was originally writing. Again, feel free to comment, whether violently or agreeably to my film thoughts. Let Oggs' Movie Thoughts be a venue for your own film thoughts as well.

As a final note, I'd like to direct you to my previous blog's for my past reviews:

www.xanga.com/oggsmoggs

Most of the films I've reviewed before, I will revisit and some of my past reviews, I will repost here whenever I find days where I haven't seen anything new.

Cheerios!
Oggs Cruz

No comments: